Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cargo belt.

I know this is wrong, but I'm currently downloading Pokémon Black and White. You know, out of curiosity. So much for condemning the latest generation of Pokémon and vowing not to touch anything beyond the first generation (although I did play Emerald).

Oh this is so, so, wrong.

Also, illegal. I feel bad now.

Anyway, didn't post yesterday 'cause we had this leadership workshop thing that lasted all day, and then I had to catch a flight back. As we all know, travel is tiring, and packing last-minute is hectic, so therefore no post.

So yeah, filler half of the post coming right up.

What goes through my mind when I wait for my luggage at cargo belts:

- Not mine.

- Not mine.

- Not mine.

- Not m- holy sh*t what happened to that? Looks like it got run over by a truck.

- Not mine.

- Not mine.

- Heck, why can't I ever be one of those people who catch sight of their luggage the second they step up to the cargo belt?

- Stupidly lucky people.

- That's okay, I'm patient. Patience is a virtue.

- Not mine.

- Not mine.

- Wait is that mine? Oh no it's not. Sigh.

- Why oh why didn't I hand carry instead? WHY?

- Not mine.

- Not mine.

- I'mma make a prediction: The next five pieces of luggage aren't mine.

- Yeah, I was right.

- Not mine.

- Still not mine.

- Aaagh.

- Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue.

- Heck, look at the stuff some people buy. Suspicious-looking bag there, funky-shaped case, black briefcases. No surprise security nowadays is tight.

- Not mine.

- Not mine.

- Not mi- Oh my gosh is that it? I daren't hope but YES it's mine.

- Finally.

- Hah watch me coolly grab hold of my suitcase and leave.

- In your faces, the rest of you poor, unfortunate souls.

- Hahahahahahah


Yeah, waiting for luggage in the middle of the night gets to you, man.


No comments: