Friday, March 04, 2011

Grim Reaper.

It's been a week, but I'm still listening to “我问天”. It's awesome that it took me this long to get what the dude's trying to sing about. Better than nothing.

Anyway, didn't post last night 'cause well, I had a tonne of stuff to do, and a Physics test to sort of study for (and thankfully didn't GG during the test today). Math journal got completed, with help from Faiz's fixative spray. Awesome stuff, that. I should get myself a can.


So about yesterday. Had PE, where we listened to our teacher talk about shoes for like, half an hour, and sprained my thumb while running. Had non-existent Malay, and where I like, fell off a bench, and then Geog, where my thumb stopped hurting as suddenly as it had started.

Then left early for this leadership series thing we agreed to attend. Spent most of the time talking to Jean and trying to make friends with people from other schools.

Got back and kind of accidentally slept through most of study time. Whoops.


Anyway, today was great, 'cause it's a Friday and all. Woke up feeling all good-spirited and high, despite very little sleep. Awesomeness.

Cell Bio was simply two hours of listening to Dr Low make lame jokes and of making lame jokes ourselves. Mm, cells. Got kind of high somewhere in the middle of the lecture, but we're high in every single class, so nothing special there.

Math was more vectors. Oh joy.

Econs, well, Econs. So glad I'm done with my EI.

Physics was great, yeah, apart from Mr Yeo standing creepily in front of me staring at my paper.

Mm yeah, CCA, then dinner out.

Going off now, 'cause I be sleepy.

Night.


P.S. Oh why oh why does life have to be so difficult? Leadership thoughts.

No comments: