Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Field trip.

Listening to MCR on a higher-than-usual volume right now, 'cause sometimes you just have to clear your mind and let the MCR-ness embrace your soul. Mm yeah. Now my soul feels good.

Also, found out this morning that they've released 'Planetary (Go!)' as their latest single, complete with music video here. Gee's hair still looks ridiculously awesome.

So yeah, school today. Rained early in the morning, but was still pretty humid, which means that it'll probably rain heavier and longer sometime soon. Hope this humidity doesn't keep up. Don't like it that way.

Had no class early in the morning. Non-existent Malay, leading to a break all the way till 11. Oh yeah, felt good to just sit there and talk about nothing in particular.

And it also feels good to not have class when everyone else is.

Chem was fine. I like Mrs Chong. She bears our lameness with great composure. It's fun.

Then went on a field trip during Econs (I have a feeling plenty of people didn't realise it was today either) to the Marina Bay City Gallery, where we looked at stuff. I'm not quite sure what it has to do with what we're learning in Econs now, but I liked the architectural planning stuff and all those fancy-looking display things. Oh yeah, I lack the vocabulary to properly name them.

Speaking of lacking, English (the module) is making me feel sad. I know I shouldn't let it get to me 'cause I know my English isn't that horribly atrocious, but it just hurts inside to be terrible at a subject you once thought was your only hope. Whatever happened?

I figure it's not me, it's them. Lowering our self-esteem like that. It's confusing.

Okay, I'm going off to read notes for our Bio D quiz tomorrow. Oh man I adore Bio D.

Adieu.


P.S. 'Friday' is still a big thing. Oh please die down already.

No comments: