Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Compromising.

I can't sign into MSN, Youtube videos take forever to load (and end up not loading at all), and a new episode of Glee is out that I won't be able to watch, but whatever.

It's okay, I'm cool.

I must slowly, oh so agonisingly, slowly tear myself away from the Internet. In order to survive in this horrible world of work work work and no play and no Internet addiction either, this is what must happen.

But, oh but, this is also what's keeping me alive. The Internet. It's making me feel connected, in touch with the rest of the world, with what's coming and going and with everyone else on the Internet.

The depressing truth is that I've got highly dependent on it.

Typing this post out fast so I can resume using my LAN cable and forgo Twitter and blog post-posting until tomorrow.


So yeah, my ass kind of aches right now, partly because of PE, and partly because Rania and MJ just really like to slap me on the ass when I'm not looking. I'd file for molestation, but I'm nice that way.

PE was fun, but at times simply pointless. New PE teacher tried to disguise NAPFA training as a game involving water bombs, and resulted in us carrying buckets of water to and fro and running around with our water bombs.

Got all sore and wet, but yeah wasn't bad at all. Felt good to get water slopped all over you when the sun's scorching your head. Mm yeah.

Spent ages doing a crossword puzzle (the one we made two weeks ago) during Malay. Hard, hard, hard. It's like our (or mine, rather) vocabulary just really sucks. Time to up the game.

Geog was, well, Geog-ish. Mrs Lim's down with the flu, so we went over to the free access lab to plot a population pyramid and answer some questions.

Watched 'The Social Network' during English. I've been wanting to watch it for quite a while now, but the one Mr Chin showed us was a cut (and censored) version, and therefore I still don't feel satisfied.

But yeah, I liked the general flow of the movie, but I kinda also do want to know how accurate it is. Events get blown up for movies, yeah.

Math was slightly confusing at first, but managed to get what Mr Chia was talking about in the end, thankfully.

Going off now. Need LAN.

Night.



P.S. One of the best feelings in the world: Hot showers in cold weather, cold showers in hot weather.

No comments: