Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Graphs.

This is what I've been working on for the past week. On and off tweaking, reflection-writing, function-tabling, et cetera et cetera.

I've yet to colour it, but I guarantee you if this doesn't turn out awesome I'm going to be sad.

Is it morbid? I don't know if it's morbid, but it's the best I could come up with, given the amount of time I had (which was a lot, but trial and error led me to a little).

I wish I could've added a nose and mouth, but we're only allowed twelve functions. How sad.


Did arthropods (part I) during Bio D today, which was awesome. I love arachnids and insects and such. They're fascinating creatures. I don't know why people dislike them. I think they're absolutely amazing.

More vectors during Math. Going into 3D, but I'll be missing tomorrow's class for this leadership course we're attending, 'cause I'm curious that way. I mean, since they offered, why not?

Chem was surprisingly short, and the quiz was, well, let's not talk about that.

ACE was all about talking about what we want to be in the future. Well, yeah, I've addressed this matter way too many times before, and if you went to look at all my posts in early January one can see that I've definitely given this matter some thought. In fact, a lot of thought.

Yeah, there are certain dreams one wants to fulfill. Some short-term, some long-term. But in the long run, I want to have made an impact on the world, on its people, on its being. I want to have done something that people will remember me for, and I want it to be a good thing.

I don't want to live my life here and then disappear without leaving any trace. That would be depressing and almost meaningless. As Shakespeare's said, "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players." So yeah, listen to Shakespeare.

And yeah, I'm done with today's post.

Have an Econs insight to complete.

Adieu.


P.S. Da Vinci quiz shameless copying was shameless.


No comments: