Sunday, March 27, 2011

Melbourne 2011.

Listening to Maroon 5's latest album, 'Hands All Over', right now, 'cause I realised you could download entire albums of Mediafire. Oh man I'm slow, but better late than never.

It's quite good, actually. Listening to Maroon 5 albums make you feel good. Their songs have this feel to it, and Adam Levine's voice makes everything so smooth and strangely sexy in that high-pitched way. Good stuff, man, good stuff.

Maroon 5 is coming in April, and I really, really want to attend their concert. The trouble is that it's on a Monday, and I'm unsure whether the hostel would let us go. And if we were to wait for them to approve our application, all the tickets would probably run out. How fun. Stuck in a dilemma.

Might as well just not go.

I hate that when the process becomes so unappealing, it just puts you off.

But yeah, this is only Maroon 5. I love Maroon 5, but yeah, I probably can live with them coming over and me not going to see them. I mean, I survived missing Green Day, amongst others.

Perhaps if MCR came over. I'd probably kill to attend that concert. I feel as if my life wouldn't ever be complete if I didn't watch them live. I love them to bits.


So yeah, spent all day attempting to do stuff for all those quizzes and tests we have coming up, while trying to catch up with F1.

Yeahp, the season's started. Realised yesterday before qualifying started that the Live Timing applet from formula1.com wouldn't run, which really did frustrate me.

Ended up using other live commentary sites instead. Mm yeah.

It still kinda sucks to not be able to watch the race live. It's never the same, staring at words and bunches of numbers on a screen in complete silence. I need the sound of those revving engines.

Results, results. Oh God, Red Bull are insanely fast, but take a look at the fastest laps and you realise Ferrari managed to sneak a few in as well. Fastest lap goes to Massa (who goes up to seventh 'cause both Saubers got disqualified).

Congratulations to Vettel for his first win of the season, and to Petrov for his first podium position for Renault. Excellent performance on his behalf. Hamilton got second with a damaged undertray for running over grass.

Alonso's race died after a bad start, but managed to obtain a fourth place behind Petrov. Good racing from him, definitely.

Perez is definitely my driver of the day. Ran his first race on only one pit stop, and surprisingly, squeezed in a fastest lap with his Sauber. Pity him and Kobayashi got disqualified. We're definitely going to keep an eye on him.


Okay, going off now. Tomorrow's the start of a new week and I don't want to die from a lack of sleep.

Night.


P.S. Kimi's absence is felt greatly. F1 just isn't the same without the Iceman.


No comments: