Saturday, March 05, 2011

Impromptu.

Oh man, I'm tired, but today's probably been the most well-spent Saturday of the year.

I mean, usually we hostel people spend our Saturdays just mulling around, going out if we have to, minding our own businesses. Or sometimes we go out together to eat or to catch a movie. Nothing much. Always have homework on our minds.

But today, oh today. Today was different.

I have a feeling that after I reveal what we did today, it's totally going to consolidate others' opinions of us being complete no-lifer nerds.

So no, I'm not going to reveal the details now, but you could go and subscribe to our newly-made YouTube channel and I can assure you that something epic be coming your way.

We call ourselves 'The Dinner Table Crew' because well, we have dinner together sometimes. And when we eat together epic things happen. Which we've decided to manifest in video form.

Oh so much awesomeness.

We didn't have anything much to do after the house carnival video shooting, and I had equipment I borrowed from CCA, so we figured why not film something epic and have some fun while we were at it.

So yeah, we came up with an idea in like, five minutes, and then built on it for a few hours before actually filming. Jon Koo, Kelvin, Wee Thean, Ahmad, Wei Ren and I are probably the most jobless people in Singapore. Who knows.

It feels good to be able to spend your afternoon in the sun without having to worry about work due or quizzes to study for.

Okay, I'm going off now. Tired, and have to wake up early tomorrow.

Night.


P.S. I really want to run After Effects.


No comments: