Monday, March 21, 2011

Coincidences.

Oh dear God, talk about a small world, yes?

So all that Disneyland brainwashing wasn't for nothing after all, was it? Like, dude, I'm so amazed at all the epicness that's happened today.

Oh so so amazed.

People who went on the exchange trip to Brunei have come back, and according to Thao, according to Fatinn, it went awesomely and they happened to meet Dr Sun at The Mall (yeahp, our one and only).

What a coincidence, huh?

I'm totally amazed.

The last time NUSH people went on an exchange trip to Brunei, I met them at The Mall too, and then at MS the day after. It's such a tiny place, where else would you go? Oh it's so cute.


So yeah, first day of Term 2 today.

English, then Math, then Physics.

Then did this rhythm thing as part of our "Aesthetic Appreciation Programme" during assembly.

Then went for CCA and tried to script for our M&Mentary. Hoping we can get it up by April Fool's, but I have a feeling it's going to take a lot of rushing to get there. Perhaps not then, but if we can it'd be epic.

Bio Bio Bio. I love Bio D.

I don't know what I want to drop next year. Thought of dropping Physics. I might. Who knows. Thought of majoring Geog. I might. Who knows. Sigh. I'm not sure of what I'm good at and what I suck at anymore. Things are changing and I'm confused.

Maybe it's because I put more effort into subjects I know I suck at. Maybe.

Oh this could qualify as subject discrimination. Equality for all modules.


Night.


No comments: