Friday, June 06, 2008

Accident Prone.

The Sims 2 is advertising a new expansion pack to go along with the previous seven. University, Nightlife, Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage and Free Time.

This (Apartment Life) is a sure sign of a 'The Sims 3", because once they come up with that many expansion packs, not to mention the stuff packs, you know EA and Maxis and whoever produces these games are looking for more income while they work on a sequel. This also means I'm not buying any of the new EPs (that's expansion packs to you) to save up for 'The Sims 3'.

This morning, when I woke up, I thought I could get a bit more sleep. But my mum came to knock on my door and make me get dressed so we could all go to UBD's 5th Science and Technology Week.
I go every year, and they show almost the same stuff. But I'm glad I went anyway. I got this putty face from that (slightly show-off) guy at the OGDC booth for solving five of their puzzles. Me, along with the other people, were sitting there for ages trying to get the rings out of pieces of metal or trying to stack shapes to make them fit in somewhere. It was fun.

Then realised I forgot to bring my PSK form when I arrived at the Stadium, so I had to make a few phone calls. I keep forgetting things, nowadays. Hm.
Swimming was fun. I hadn't swam for years. I've actually forgotten how to do it, believe it or not. People say when you know how to swim, you never forget, but I think they're wrong.
Like when you don't ride a bike for a long time, and when you think you remember how to do a sharp turn, you don't. Both bicycle and yourself end up crashing into a wall or drain or whatever you were trying to avoid.

Now I need to read my Commerce. *sigh*

I wish we could refer to our notes tomorrow, but meh, 'cher Sofy's getting strict. I guess she wants us all to "pass with distinction". Have you seen the statistics board opposite the (school) library? 99.5% or something of all Commerce students get "credit and above" compared to a teeny amount of Computer students. Pretty sad.

Maybe it's that we all love money. One example is Syahirah, whenever she does Maths, she gets stuck, but when you give her a question involving foreign exchange or loan interest, she can do it. Weird. 

Okay, I really have to read my Commerce. Banking and advertising. 

A bit contradictory, isn't it? 

One's on various forms of saving money, and the other one is on various forms on how to get people to spend it.

No comments: