Saturday, June 07, 2008

Fourteen.

My putty dude is here to issue a warning:

DO NOT touch the corners of your History test paper. 

Thank you.

It seems like we'd all forgotten about last year's episode, where Cikgu Ruzidah wanted to check our POST diaries and we saw her doing the "finger-to-tongue-and-turn-page" thing. *shudders*
She told us to read up on Nationalism in Thailand while she checked our marks. "Beep beep beep", we heard. Our heads turned. I looked at Syaz. "What the hell is that?" I mouthed.
She glanced sideways at our History teacher. So did I. And then I realised: she was using one of those high-pitch "beep-y" calculators. I assume there's also an option to turn the sound off, but she's ignoring it. It's very disturbing, the way she tends to smile at our papers. Urgh.

PSK is in what? Three weeks?
Oh God. I'm going to lose this thing.

Coach nim told us if we didn't get either a gold or a silver.... I can't remember. All I heard was that we had to get either a gold or silver.

Oh, by the way, 'cher Sofy has found a new word to match "unethical".

Quote: "This is considered cheating. It is very immoral.

No comments: