Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tuition prevents me from watching F1. =(

Even though we get a lot of homework, the word 'homework' has no freaking plural. Okay? I hate it every time I see or hear the word 'homeworks'. Pisses me off. I don't know why, though.

I'm still very behind. All I've got left now is to read up for a test we have tomorrow and to finish of IRK questions. I've got five note/textbooks but not one of them has the answer I want. The answer, I think, is in the sixth book, which is downstairs. Somehow I can't seem to go and get it but remain here and blog. 

Bad, very bad. 

Anyway, that KB girl I was against punched me in the eye. Bleh. *sticks tongue out*

Afeah/Nureen was awfully disappointed 'cause she didn't get to KO anyone. Her opponent backed out of the finals because of a foot injury. She had to limp up the podium to get her silver medal. 
Yazid beat sir Raub with his mother shouting from the seats, "Yazid! Hantam ia wah!" *shudders*
Both of them (Afeah and Yazid) have their photos in the Miri newspaper. Nice.

Lorena kicked made a punching bag out of her opponent, a KB-ian called Masyitah. Scary. 

Rezam made the headlines of the Brunei Times with "Injured Shahrezam claims gold" after beating Arif. Hahah. Funny. He claims the newspaper made parts up. I know that. Newspapers were never really reliable. The Borneo Bulletin doesn't even publish F1 news anymore. Not even MotoGP. Sucks.

Arif, in his first match, played against an ABDB fighter. A majority of ABDB people did silat, and coincidentally so did Arif. Both of them circled the court and made silat gestures. We had trouble deciding whether to laugh or to throw something at Arif and remind him it was Taekwondo, not silat. 
Coach nim kept telling him, "Arif, bukan silat!"

From Menglait, I think all of us got medals. That's cool.

No comments: