Tuesday, June 17, 2008

World Taekwondo Federation. WTF.

I still have no idea where my pick is! This sucks, man. Sucks big time.

Last time I saw it it was on my table, then *poof* it's gone. It makes you realise how much you miss something after it's been under your nose all the time but never needed it and then disappears. Did that make sense? I guess not.
In other words, you don't miss anything till it's too late.

I still want my subwoofer to work... I miss heavy bass.

I chose nasi lemak over fried kuay tiaw (sp?) for lunch just now 'cause my maid's back in Indonesia and I don't want to do any washing up.

There's nothing I like more than the smell of good food. Honestly. When you're hungry, cold and tired, and you step into a bakery, that's like heaven. And if you got money, all the better. Unless there's a plate of hot food waiting for you at home, you wouldn't want to spoil your appetite or anything like that.
What did Remy from 'Ratatouille' say?
"Don't just eat, taste."
Don't just look, see.
Don't just hear, listen.
Like in class, when whatever a teacher is teaching goes in one ear and out the other. 

PSK is in a week. I'm nervous. I don't want to fight Lorena. She's scary. Ganas, yo. 

I know I'm not supposed to be scared. I'm not. Just... nervous, anxious and really shaky right now.
Coach nim told me I was going for 'bantam'. 51-fifty something kg. I weigh less than that, but I guess there are too many people in flyweight already. Aaargh.
Also, we're supposed to rest up and do light training until the competition next week, where we give our all. And try to kick butt. (though kicking butt does not earn you any points)

There's a $100 award for gold medallists. That makes us want it more. Oh gold. I want to win you. Slim chance, slim chance.

But still a chance all the same. 

I've got three different bruises on my left foot. And they all suck. 
And my brother bit me on the arm last night. It makes wearing arm guards uncomfortable.

Crap.

Crap crap crap.

Mmm yeah. 

I need to get myself a pair of gloves so I won't break my fingers.

No comments: