Sunday, June 15, 2008

You don't know till you've felt it.

Why does it take so long to upload pics here?

I was going to show you guys the whole mountain range of homework I have compared to the single mountains we got last year.

'Nyway, we (sorta) celebrated Father's Day today by going out for lunch at some place called 'Kaizen Sushi' opposite Icklebook's with my uncle, aunt and Nate. Sorry to say, their food tasted terrible and too salty for my liking. 'Excapade' is much better, not only in terms of food, but because the place is less cramped and it hires locals, like Hui Yaw (who told me never to go to Excapade because she works there and doesn't want me to see her working. I went anyway, and she kicked me out. After I had paid, of course).
Nathan is such a gentle, sincere little boy. Unlike his cousin. *cough my brother cough* But there was this funny incident this afternoon. My brother somehow tripped over a ball, hit his head and started crying. Then Nate picked up the ball and gave it to him after he stopped crying. Yong looked at Nate and started crying again. We think he was very touched or something.
Call us bad people, but we laughed. Hahahah. Just like that.

I picked up a copy of 'Sabriel' and a thick 'Spiderwick' book (it's a compilation of all five) at the bookstore, and my dad got himself 'The History of The Hobbit 1 & 2' just to distract me from studying. This always happens. He always buys me books when exams are drawing near just to test my patience. It feels awful to be torn. To know you have two books you want to read waiting for you downstairs is complete agony. I've been waiting for 'Sabriel' for many weeks now...

Isaac has grown since I last saw him (obviously). They call him "Zac-zac", is very cute, and has a perpetual frown. I should have taken a picture of him looking constantly worried, but oh well. Never mind.

I need to write out my English summary now. 

Training again tomorrow.

One step closer to PSK (less than two weeks) and PMB qualifying (less than seven weeks).

Oh God.

I'm scared. 

I still can't turning kick properly.
It's like crap, man. I know how to do it slowly, but when I speed up it goes wrong.
But there's no use in complaining, is there? You know what they say,

Practice makes perfect.

No comments: