Monday, June 09, 2008

Kung Fu Panda.

I like apple pie. It good.

Also, if I were to sum up my life as of today with one word, I'd use "busy" or "hectic" and definitely not "mundane".

Science TT4 is in two days and I got absolutely no time to study for it. I know it's "really important" and it counts a lot, but meh.

I want to beat Fazrul. Must. Beat. Monkey boy. 

I can't believe our averages are so close. I need to be more hardworking. I will never let it down if he beats me again. Maybe apart from BM, because I know how terrible my Malay is and has probably zero chance of getting good marks. *sigh*

Yesterday I watched 'Kung Fu Panda' with Wan, Faiza, Neko and her brothers. Wani's brother is absolutely adorable.
Listen to the critics, it's a good movie. Must watch. It's got all my requirement factors in it: humour, martial arts, and animated animals. Niiice.

Oh, and guess who we saw at Seri Q-lap? None other than our beloved Cikgu Haiseh. Now ain't that simply awesome? She was out with her family watching 'Kung Fu Panda' too. And then we saw her again at Jollibee. She scares me.

I didn't watch the '08 Montreal F1 race. One in the morning? No thank you.
So I checked the internet, my favourite source of news. Hamilton crashed into Kimi during yesterday's race.
Argh.
My mum came up with this funny theory that Kimi's been cursed by the Indian people, 'cause he crashed into Adrian Sutil driving a 'Force India' car last race. Sure, Sutil was driving the best race ever for himself and his team, but to resort to that? Hahah.

Anyway, MS officially launched it's "Environmental Week" today. This oughta be fun. I think.
There's all sorts of weird "environmental-y" stuff, like Adopt-a-Plant (very cute plant, I must admit) and those Super Bin people or whatever you call 'em.

Once again I pass this now overused and damn conventional message: Recycle or die.

Wh-oops, sorry, wrong message. I was gonna say "Practice the three Rs for a better future!", but meh, never mind.

Science TT4 + fatigue + can't remember anything else to blog about = going off.

No comments: