Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Jumping Backthrust.

Why did you have to save your file as a .wps file? I hate it when Windows doesn't go Mac.

*sigh*

I can't think of things to write about when it's this late. I need sleep. And I forgot to charge the camera. Hold on.

Oh screw it. I didn't use it two weeks ago anyway, so I expect the battery to be full. If it's not, sue me. 
Baoxin and Sil Suan are taking Permainan Tradisi full-time. Which means they're leaving me alone to face Mr Mike Saxon in Photo Editing. Oh M gee.
This sucks, man. Sucks big-time. I also dislike it when they mess up CCA stuff.

Nothing much happened today. Ms Anne got her arm sling off, and Zal, Zimah and I succumbed to the call of paint to get our hands dirty.
I stayed back today, so I'm glad of their company. Thanks, guys. (Zimah, I know you read this blog. *waves*)
Why on earth is the MS Youth Initiative putting all the pressure on my poor classmates (exclude the guys)? They do all the work. It doesn't seem very fair to me.
Anyway, we ran out of brown paint after the brush broke so we used our fingers to mix red, yellow, black and light brown together to create this sort of "Aussie" look. We were tempted to make little Aborigine people and stick them on the thing. But it was for exhibition, so bleh, we didn't do it. Apparently Zal's very stressed about this last-minute thing. I heard she sang about people's butts yesterday and she used her whole hand to mix paint today. Hm. 

Now I really dislike CCA. I want normal lessons, because to be frank, CCA nowadays really sucks. We do nothing for ping-pong but stay in the gym where it's really hot, and photo editing isn't exactly fun anymore.

I'm sleepy. Good night.

And good luck to those going for the grading today (belated greeting. Heh.). Aka Izzah, Fatehah, Nadia, Lorena, etc. 

No comments: