Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mister Pizza.





Yes, we know, pizza's good. Call now!


I wonder what the problem is with my phone camera. I can't seem to get the settings right, hence the blurry pics. 
Anyway, this is us after Coach nim 'lanja-ed us pizza after training yesterday. This adds up to an equation: 6 large pizzas + group of hungry people = gone in five minutes.
Niiice.
Pizza is Taekwondo approved. 
I think our coach is trying to get us to put on weight or something. I don't know, but at least it tastes good. I want to call this 'Mister Pizza' guy and ask him to pay for these pictures. Good advertising, you know.

This training stuff keeps me really behind on homework, but it's fun. I have two 'rumusans' to do due tomorrow, and I'm not caring. Wait wait, I do care! I don't want Cikgu Ramlah to give us the cold shoulder again.
I've also got a new collection of bruises from our sparring session just now. Ah. 
Glad we wear those (stinky) shin and arm guards. 
Gym tomorrow. 

I keep telling myself, "birth cert number, birth cert number," because for some strange reason, we need our birth certificate numbers to make a new library card. Hmm. These guys need a reality check. Birth certs are so not cool enough nowadays. Hahah.

You know there's this new thing Syaz and I say. Some people say "mmkay" and some say "bah", we say, "mm bah."
So....mmmbah.
Speaking of Syaz, someone got first runner up for the Poetry Competition. She's so nervous about going up on stage tomorrow to get her prize, but I told her to relax, 'cause it ain't such a big deal. Just don't trip, k? 'Cause that would be very embarrassing indeed. No pressure, no pressure. 

Oh, and I bought a plant. Adopt-a-Plant is just too cute to be ignored. Syahirah went and bought a cactus. Those are seriously dangerous, just in case you didn't know that. ;-)

Whatever else I wanted to or want to talk about I can't recall, so I guess they have to wait for next time, if ever. 

Pantun deciphering awaits me. Adieu.

No comments: