Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pesta Sukan Kebangsaan ke-VIII Opening Ceremony

My phone started working properly while I was watching F1 qualifying just now. Ferrari one-two. Hamilton 13th. Yes.

This is how much homework I have to do. I'm not even half done. Not even a quarter.


Down here is my view of the opening ceremony. Nice, right? Just heads and blue jackets. No wonder I couldn't see a thing. I was facing the other way anyway. So the sun wasn't in my eyes. I think I got sunburnt, but we'll have to wait till tomorrow morning to find out. Speaking of which, we have training at 8.30 am. Excellent.



This is the lot of smoke they released. Pollution? You decide.

Then we have the balloons. Looks like a new species of coloured fly if you ask me. 

And here's a close-up of my jacket. Go Daerah Tutong!
Just so you know, I don't feel so bad after all. Tutong's okay.

No comments: