Thursday, June 12, 2008

"All the world's a stage." - Shakespeare

One of the things I don't regret in life is that I bought OneRepublic's album last year. I really like their songs, and I know they're a talented bunch. I'd like to meet Ryan Tedder in person one day. Really.

So... Feels like the holidays have started, but nyeh, there's still one more day of schooling left. Since it hasn't happened yet, I get the privilege of wondering what it'd be like. Rumour has it that there's going to be a cleaning campaign. I like those when we get the skip class *cough history cough* and play around. What wouldn't be good is if we're asked to "cuci jamban- sorry, tandas". Our principal has threatened us a few days ago with locking up the toilets if we don't show them some respect or stop scribbling on their walls. Aw... Poor toilets.

Well, back on topic. I thought I was in big trouble today, 'cause it was either I was real tired last night, or that I just don't pay attention in class, and I went ahead and did the rumusan instead of the "rangka" only. But guess what? For once, that tiresome PA system brought us good news: we got to skip BM and all our other classes. 
Somehow though, I keep forgetting 'cher Sofy has to come to class for registration, and it also slips my mind that she's in the class. So I said, "Yesss!! No class!" real loud and she gave me "that look". You know, the one that shows the wearer is probably thinking, "O-kayy, you're weird and doing something I would never do."

I'd like to talk about our Environmental dramas, but since I know most of my readers have seen it and may find it boring serta ('cause Cikgu Ramlah says you can't have two "dan"s in one sentence) sketches aren't as funny when described than when seen in person, I won't.

What I will do is note some things...

- As always, Ian's piano playing is near flawless.

- 'Father Earth' is my bus-mate.

- I didn't know Myra voiced one of the sock puppets and made it sing "No Air".

- Cardboard televisions are all the rage. Have you noticed?

- I love solving riddles. I had the answer.

- Tyrant is one of my favourite OneRepublic songs.

- Barney is a gay paedophile.

- 'Paper Doll 4' is out. I'm going to read it.

No comments: