Monday, June 23, 2008

Peel banana!

Peel banana, peel peel banana..!
Shake banana, shake shake banana..!
Chop banana, chop chop banana..!
Fry banana, fry fry banana..!
...Nah, pisang goreng.

Lorena and Fara started doing that little "peel banana" number after training. Hahaha. 

Our coaches were asking us to stuff ourselves tonight. Now I can't move much 'cause I'm so bloated. Urgh.

Us "underweight" went to weight ourselves this afternoon. I think we all still need to gain weight. Hazwani needs to kilograms. I need two too. 

We had the chance to spy on the Temburong Taekwondo team. I won't risk any comments though.
I'm very tired, so excuse me if I'm not making any sense.

Have you seen Brunei's weather reports lately? It's like RTB's copying foreigners with their weather reporters' extremely perky ways of letting you know cold showers are expected early morning and the way they smile too widely and use those hand gestures. 
It's disturbing. I prefer the old days (last week, maybe) when they just showed you a map of Brunei with weather symbols and told you what was going to happen off-screen.

My rabbit chased a cat. It was the strangest sight thus far this week. That cat won't go away to tend to her kittens (who we think she gave birth to somewhere) and keeps eating rabbit food. I really don't like this cat. 
So I was trying to get my bunny to go back into her cage when the cat (who had been following me all this time) came and started mewing. Then it got the fright of its life when it got chased by hopping (mad) fat lump of grey. Awesome.

Who said rabbits were nice little creatures? Well, they are, in general, but take a look at Bugs Bunny. 

"What's up, Doc?"

No comments: