Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I need more water!

I never would've believed it if I hadn't experienced it myself.

Lorena, Hazwani, Ain, Afeah and I seriously didn't believe it. 
Drink lots of water, they said. After the first test weigh-in, we were still incredibly short of a kilogram or two. So we drank. And drank, and drank.

After five (small) bottles of water and two trips to the toilet later, I had gone up three kilograms in three hours. How cool was that? 
The awful thing was we had to keep in our pee for like, ages. Pure agony. Now I know why Saiful stuck to a whole packet of chocolate and junk food. He had enough weight anyway, he just wanted to eat. 

The KB-ians and Temburong people came in and had these super confused expressions on their faces. Had they come to the right place? If yes, then why were these girls sitting here and taking bites out of bananas and drinking for dear life?
It was fun. Three Temburong girls joined us in our "banana festival". Lorena and I brought bananas. The rest had chocolate and biscuits. Mmm. It was a funny though, 'cause some of us *cough Fatullah cough Raihan* had to lose weight and had to resist our little party. Hahah. Awesome.

But after the weigh-in, we ran to the nearest toilet to relieve ourselves. It's not easy, holding in all that water. Now we feel sick and heavy and need to lose weight. Which meant skipping. Meh. I'm not good at skipping. 

Ah, fun morning.

Tomorrow's the start of the competition. Fara's going bye (which means she doesn't have to compete in the first round, lucky) and everyone has to go and watch (and provide support. I haven't made that banner yet...).

I'm on the last day. Pretty nervous. Lorena says I'm against this KB girl. She's also against a KB girl, but this one got a silver medal in the Sukma selections a few months ago. Scary. 

Good luck, guys. All the best. Tutong people please beat the Brunei Muara people, Temburong people, and KB-ians. Also, if that's not possible, please let Menglait people win so Coach nim will lanja us one day if she feels happy with the results.

I did my Commerce today. Yep, a pretty big accomplishment. And half my History. We're going to RBAC again tomorrow at 7 in the morning for some early light training. Stretching that early makes you feel like you're a piece of old, forgotten gum that's lost its stretchability. 

Oh, and thanks to Choo for buying us those bottles of water (which mysteriously disappeared during the weigh-in).

No comments: