Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Eye problem.

Why is my iPod playing all Japanese songs in a row? 
Hmm. It's got a mind of its own.

I got my black belt today. Along with the rest of the people who went for the grading and who took the "express route". Very siuk and awkward. The belts are very thick and heavy. Not to mention long. But they're cool. And authentic. Apparently my name's written on one side in Korean, but since I can't read Korean it could say anything for all I know. Like "asshole". I should definitely trust those people over at Korea and my coach, so it says "Lim Ya Wen". Hella cool!

The other side says "Brunei Darussalam" in sweet, golden letters. Ahh...

My house has become like a maternity ward for cats. There were two pregnant cats prowling our compound yesterday and one gave birth this morning under my mum's car. The cat took two kittens with her and left the third. After I half-dragged it out with a broom and plucked red ants off it, it died a few hours later. Pretty sad.

I wonder, can dead kittens come back to haunt you?
The thing was smaller than a rat, and still had its umbilical cord attached. I feel so depressed thinking about it. It was cute... when it was alive. 

*sigh*

That's life, huh? When you live, you know for sure you're gonna die one day.
So when you live life, live it to the fullest, 'cause every day could be your last. 

Not that I meant anything by that. Don't take it to heart.

I can't concentrate on doing my homework. I wonder why...

My dad bought my brother an electric car yesterday. Pfft. So spoilt. And this shows my brother is a terrible driver. He crashes into everything, if not anything. 
Don't tell anyone, but I drove it too, even though it was five sizes too small for me. =)
I want to go karting one day. That would be awesomely fun.

The closest thing I've driven to a car is probably a bumper car. That's a bit sad, innit?

Before I forget, I went to the eye clinic this afternoon, and got told by my aunt and uncle's friend both my eyes haven't deteriorated over the last six months.
That's good news. 

And I don't need glasses. Yes!

No comments: