Monday, June 02, 2008

Homework is bad for health.

And whoa, it's June already, and...

- My alarm clock's broken. It didn't ring this morning. 

- We still don't have electricity. It's really hot in class. 

- We had extra Commerce today. I don't know what 'cher Sofy said to 'cher Fatimah, but she got 3U to move out of their air-conditioned classroom so we could use it. And she used the back door to go in. Cikgu Rozidah told us the other day to "not use the back door, ah, class, that door is for prayer only."

- Wani and I were wondering why Maz and the rest were lagging more than usual, so we headed over to the gym and saw the problem. We peered behind that thing where you put your bags outside the gym, and had a pair of beady eyes staring back up at us. Talk about "the year of the Rat". Kawaii, yo. Faizah referred to it as "my sayang". Hahah. We're mad.

- They say rats are dirty. But meh. I like 'em. Health talk was okay-ish. Maybe a bit boring. Wash your hands with Clorox and all your problems will be over. Unless it corrodes your skin, but then that's a different story. Personal hygiene, we know how to do that.

- I seriously confused Izzah when I asked about their grading. Whoops. Sorry. I thought it was from today to Wednesday, not today and Wednesday. 

- Teachers are talking about PMB no less than the start of the year. It's always PMB this, PMB that, like they're talking about some obsession they can't get over. Yes, we know you want us to do well, but stop reminding us, thanks.

- I've forgotten all my Form 1 and 2 topics. All I remember is that I got a zero for my calculator page in my Maths EOY paper two years ago. That hurt. But it was kinda funny though. That's why my relationship with my calculator is a bit rocky.

- I can't remember a thing about standard form either.

- I watched 'Water Horse' yesterday. Meh. It wasn't too shabby. I liked Crusoe as a baby because he was cute, and I liked him as an adult because he was cool. 

- Oh, and Ms Anne sprained her shoulder or something because she got into this huge fist fight concerning whether "I was" or "I were" is grammatically correct. Nah, she doesn't lead a life that interesting. She tripped over a bag putting her cat out. *sigh* You teachers need to argue more often. To us students, it's like live television drama. Fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg ya wen! i've been searching your blog for ages! *sort of* i keep on forgetting to ask you at school. geez~ anyway, here's my blog, martinafabulous.blogspot.com =))
love yah!
-myra

ps/ im in love with David Cook. no more Pete.
pps/ didnt you check my booth at the Science fair? =(