Sunday, March 08, 2009

$2,200 pen?

I just realised I've stopped updating daily. Lately.

Last night, I followed Feyra, Fatinn and Jung Min out to City Hall 'cause Feyra was lanja-ing us Bruneians (plus Jung Min) to dinner at Seoul Garden (for her birthday). 

I've missed the sights and smells of large shopping centers. You know, the ones with all the branded clothes and non-pirated DVDs. 

Stopped by two bookshops, bought four books. Which is an average of two books per bookshop, which isn't the case here. 
I bought three ('Watership Down' by Richard Adams, a story about rabbits, Soul Eater by Michelle Paver, the one I've been wanting to get my hands on for a few days now, and 'The Kite Runner' by Khaled Hosseini, which Jung Min made me buy 'cause he said, "When I read that book I feel like I want to cry") initially, then decided to buy Pride and Prejudice from the latter bookshop we visited (since we had to wait for a table at Seoul Garden anyway). 

One good thing about living in Singapore is that there are so much more books for sale than back home. 

Seoul Garden had good food. Thank you Emily, for cooking for us. 

For people who are as sakai as me, Seoul Garden's like a steamboat thing, except you can grill your food as well on this thing in the centre of the table. 

Thanks for the dinner, Feyra. 

I'm going to go do my laundry now.

Adieu.


No comments: