Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sony Ericsson C902

Taken with my great new camera phone.

Isaac's birthday cake. Apparently Thomas the Tank Engine's name was too long, so they had to give him an unofficial name change.
Birthday boy Isaac in blurred pic. He doesn't remember me anymore.
Birthday boy Isaac's big brother Nathan on the right and my brother on the left in the jersey I bought 'im. Fortunately these two do remember me.

Baby Alyssa with her humongous eyes. 

Nate enjoying cake. Yum.

*Cough dating cough* I'm in so much trouble for taking this.

Murtabakk!!!

MYBs from left to right: Fazrul (monkey boy who's in Singapore right now), Wani (in pink...), Neko (my neighbour/ex-classmate/ex-bus-mate/whatever else), Naimah (fellow "endangered species" filmer), and Myra (who is also in pink).

Half of the gang couldn't make it, and I also met up with Baoxin, Sil Suan and Steph. 

I miss you guysss.


No comments: