Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Failed.

I passed my 2.4! 


I've got thirty-five minutes until Study Time is over. I forgot to bring my English down so we can't write about the husband of this woman called Mary Maloney in a story written by Roald Dahl. 

I'm being very quiet, for once. You see, I think Kelvin's sick, and Hyeon Kyeong's sitting somewhere else so he can charge his laptop, Chang Yoon is with Jung Min and I haven't seen Insan since the 2.4 run/walk. 

Ivanka is sitting at the same table as me. It's like a mini MacBook convention. One table two MacBooks. It's pretty cool. And since Ivanka is such a hardworking person, I'm stuck here slacking by myself. 

I have no motivation whatsoever to do any homework. 

I'm tired, my neck is super sore now and I just want to fall asleep. 

I dislike homework. Immensely. 

Ms Tay (Music teacher) was telling us just now how it was compulsory for all the Music students to attend the school's concert. Meh. 
We learned about twentieth century music in class this afternoon. It was pretty cool. Ms Tay played a few songs that made us cringe, but some actually sounded good to me. Like, a dreamy, carefree, jazzy feeling. 

Gamelan and Choir performed today. 

Sorry to say, the MS choir last year and the years before were the best. MS Choir kicked arse, man. 

Like, nothing and nobody could beat them. 

Actually, I kind of miss Mr Meer. 
And all the other teachers. 
And the fishies in the pond.
And the teacher's cafe.
And the canteen.
And the jambans.
And the R-ians and MYBs.

I miss you guys sooo much.

School isn't the same and never will be the same without you guys.

It's the people that make the difference.

No comments: