Monday, March 30, 2009

Faith in Ferrari.

Time for a quick proper (one with actual words) post before bed. 

My fingers hurt now. Feyra and I are joining the Talentsearch thing. Auditions are Wednesday afternoon. Wish us luck. We're doing 'Broken Strings' by James Morrison. 

Neko, if you want to find another guitarist to perform on stage with you that's fine by me, 'cause as far as I know we'll always have to be stuck with each other in the end. Do not let any chances slip past you 'cause you might regret it. Full potential, yo.

NUSH Music Week has started. I hardly know what's going on, but I'm on duty to video the rehearsal on Wednesday and Friday concert by our orchestra. As long as I show up, it wouldn't be a problem.

Hey wait a minute. I just realised something. Does that mean I don't have to pay ten dollars for a ticket to watch the concert? Hahah cool.


The whole cluster had pizza for dinner tonight, to celebrate the March birthdays. Whee. We went all the way to the Pizza Hut at Jurong Point when we could've just stayed and ordered from the hostel. But what fun is there in that? If we did that we wouldn't have been able to skip Study Time (in your face, guys). 

Pizza goood. Pic of cake will come when I upload pics. 


I felt super sleepy this morning. I fell asleep during BM while Cikgu Isa was out. I don't think he even cares. 

Also, I learned that our Bio teacher is afraid of cockroaches. Apparently, she'll fail us immediately if she sees any of them in our terrarium. 

NAPFA is tomorrow. (Link is for clueless Bruneians.) Need to sleep for energy for the 2.4 km jog/walk. Though I doubt I'll be very much awake after Geography. 

Ms Queenie made us walk from the Clementi MRT station to the hostel in order to train for it. A bit too late, don't you think? But exercise is always good for you. 

Oh, and I bought two new books the other day. 

Mum, if you're reading this please don't kill me for overbuying books. Thanks. Love you too.

Adieu.


P.S. Still getting over the fact that Ferrari couldn't even finish yesterday's race. I feel sooooooo depressed. *sigh*

No comments: