Thursday, March 19, 2009

Aching familiarity.

All righty, who's been missing my posts, please raise your hand. 

Yeah, I can't believe I haven't posted for a week, but I've been putting off this blogging thing 'cause I've been occupied to a most severe level. 

So, between here and then, I managed to:

- Get a new phone, courtesy of my uncle and his credit card (though my dad paid for it afterwards). It's a C902, google it if you have to.

- Go out with Shar, Manda and Stella (SAS cream of the crop). Took loads of time finishing off lunch at Excapade and later watched 'Watchmen'. Manda and Stel wouldn't shut up. I had half a mind to move to another seat (incredibly empty theatre). For a three-hour long movie, I probably only started to comprehend the story line two hours in, and the soundtrack was good. Also, Stella calls me "gay sex-change drag-queen miss america bruneian scholar" now. I'm not even going to bother putting capital letters there. 

- Have murtabak with Neko, Wani, Myra, Naimah and Fazrul at CA Muhammad. Yum. Murtabak gooood. Oh, and we visited the arcade (what on earth happened to the chicken restaurant I like to laugh at?), stalked someone while someone dated someone else, and looked at caps with Neko. I love headwear. 

- Procrastinate a lot. 

- Attend Isaac's first birthday party. Pics will come soon. 

- Not be able to go to MS. I want to but I can't. Sorry guys. June will come soon.

- Realise that I really do love Astro. 

- Also realise that common tests are in very few days. I can predict my imminent doom from here. 


Peace out.

No comments: