Thursday, March 26, 2009

A title.

I shouldn't slack, I know, but you see, I honestly can't stand Geography. 

Also, I honestly can't say I'll be free when Common Tests are over (which is tomorrow). 'Cause we've got to visit somewhere for our Bio ecosystem thing, write the report, build a thing for our Maths task II, write the group report and individual reflections, write Chem journal thing, do Geography projects, the To Kill a Mockingbird review thing for English, attend a (classical) concert (or two, actually), and et cetera et cetera before April is up. 

People should stop giving me titles. Rania has started calling me "elegant clean-freak lame smart-ass Ya Wen", for reasons unknown. 
It isn't half as weird as Stel's "gay sex-change drag-queen miss america bruneian scholar" though. But that's Stella for you. 

About the tests?

Well. Recap.

English was a summary, comprehension will come sometime in the vicinity of next week. 

Malay was pretty simple, though the "gelagat" bit killed it. 

Math was gay.

Bio wasn't bad.

Chem wasn't brilliant.

Physics was gayer than Math.

And Geography? Who knows. 
At this rate, I'd probably flunk it. 

Come on, let's go fail Geo now.


P.S. 'Broken Strings' by James Morrison is good. I want to play it.

No comments: