Sunday, March 01, 2009

Pink Panther 2.

Cluster outing was great. Though it didn't really "mengeratkan hubungan silaturrahim" or anything like that, I thought it was funny when we bagged the front row of one of the screens at Golden Village in Vivo City. 

Most of us sat on the floor (don't know why, sparked by some craze of Wardah and Emily) and we laughed our way through an hour and a half of Inspector Jacques Clouseau being a total idiot.

He be funny.

I'm now blasting music into my ears so I can get rid of the Pink Panther theme that's been popping up all night. 

Bio assignment update:
- Spent yesterday doing irrelevant things at the library. Ended up having cup noodles for lunch outside a 7-Eleven.
- Realised our Bio article (we focused long enough to choose one about a woman having octuplets when she already had six kids) couldn't be used 'cause it was a newspaper article. I don't know if it's true, but better be safe.
- Now working on a powerpoint presentation on how marijuana can cause infertility. 

It's pretty pointless, since we all know there's this thing called "survival of the fittest". 

It's most likely that if you're on drugs (medical not counted) your kids (if you had/have any) would probably grow up in a messed up household. 

No offence, though.

So better not attempt to have kids unless you really, truly, honestly, earnestly believe you can go through marijuana withdrawal (which will increase your chances of having babies anyway, since marijuana causes infertility in the first place).

Yeah, I realise I don't make much sense. 
But hey, that's life.

Oh, and I just remembered about our Chemistry practical report. The one where I screwed up twice. 

Wish me luck.

No comments: