Saturday, March 21, 2009

'Name' -Goo Goo Dolls

It's a tough job, resisting the Facebook craze. 

No, I shall not succumb to peer pressure. 
No, I shall not create a Facebook account.
No, I shall procrastinate no more. Facebook will eat up all my time, I can feel it.

So, if I ever create an account, sue me.

All righty, down to business. 

I'm back here in Singapore, and I'm already missing the toilet paper back home. Oh, and the television too. I miss Astro. I got to watch American Idol for a few hours, which was kind of a bonus since I managed to catch it last Saturday morning when I was home alone and was looking for something to do (then I realised I could watch television *insert grinning smiley face*).

I believe Stella is currently uploading pictures of our Excapade lunch on Facebook. Bleh. Facebook.

Must...do...revision! And study....pointless facts!

Noooo.....!

June, come soon please. 



P.S. What on earth is flavoured lip balm for? 

No comments: