Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Soul Eater.

I'm awfully envious of this uncle of mine right now. Not only does he share a birthdate with Beethoven(, Ludwig van), he shares a birthdate with Jane Austen as well. 

His reaction went like this: 

johnson says:
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i lacked enthusiasm the lasst time
so i am making up for it
WOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
isn't she the pride and prejudice woman

Exact words, good people. I kid you not.

Oh, and he's staying at the Hyatt this Sunday for God-knows-what. Lucky. And he's visiting NUSH. 

I managed to reduced my astounding 97 hours to a 96.6 seconds this evening when I decided to finally take a look at my Physics assignment 3 since last week.

After our flag-raising this morning, we went to this classroom on the first floor to sit for our Malay common test. Obviously we had to sit, 'cause I've never seen anybody standing during a test (or any examination paper whatsoever). 
Apparently all the people who take Malay in the entire school can fit into one classroom with an extra table to spare. Talk about a small population.

As for the test itself, it wasn't so bad, apart from the fact that I didn't know what on earth "gelagat" meant. Now I know it either means "actions" or "signs of something that's going to happen", according to my dictionary.

Our table in the library is still missing, and so were the guys from 7A (actually they went for a cluster outing and got to skip Study time). So Ivanka and I (Chang Yoon, Insan, Kelvin and Hyeon Kyeong were being forced to have Thai food at the time) sat with Wardah and Nicholas and his roommate/toiletmates. 


I've discovered that I don't like being labeled "scholar". Not only does the name sound terribly out-of-date, it makes people think you're some super genius and they label you as "never a toe out of line, that one". You know what I mean, don't you?

Which means if you do anything wrong, albeit a teeny-weeny, eensy-weensy (spider) bit, they think you've just committed murder of polar bears, assassination of one or a few very important people, global warming, and smuggled chewing gum into class, all at the same time. 

Look, I don't like being labeled. I repeat: I don't like being labeled.

So don't do it. 

We're still human.


P.S. I finished Soul Eater today. Yum.

No comments: