Monday, March 30, 2009

Post yang panjang.

Warning: Ultra long post coming up. If you wish to preserve your eyesight a little longer, please do NOT read.

For those who dare risk it...
...welcome to Bukit Batok Nature Park.
Mushrooms.
Followed Cheryl to Bukit Batok in her dad's car. There, we waited for Rania, MJ and when they came, waited for Ivy while watching little fishies struggle against the current with Rania.
Check out the awesome sign.
Rania's "squirrel". Turned out to be better. And we did get to see squirrels later on.
Pics uploaded as promised to my uncle.





The next day was Ivanka's birthday. Watched 'Race to Witch Mountain' at Vivo. Was a bit meh-ish. Wardah and I bought her a doggy and it stole my Ferrari cap. Bad doggy. Bad, bad, doggy. 
Yeah, you must be wondering why I took a picture of the words "ugly butt". I wonder too, actually.
This is the real sign. Talk about weird sign day.
Nicholas being manly. *cough*
Thu, Ly En and Ivanka on the Sentosa skyride.
Man, it was super cool. Check out the view.
Revenge for posting my pic, Wardah. 
Pretty.
Prettier. This is the beach we went to after the luge. The luge was awesome, man. And super addictive. I need to go on it again. The speed, the exhilaration. If you're super sakai like me, you can google it. Sentosa luge and skyride. 
Luge! (That's what it says on our hands.)
And finally, Ivanka in the weird, "obscene" balloon hat they bought for her. Poor Iv had to wear it all night long and wasn't allowed to take it of.

End of epic-ly long post.

No comments: