Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Warped days.

Tomorrow's Thursday. After Thursday comes Wednesday. And after Wednesday comes Friday. 

It's true. 

You see, since most students (like me) base their days of the week on what lessons they have that day, tomorrow becomes Thursday because they flipped the days around to accommodate the common tests. 

Let me divide my day into what sucked and what didn't ('cause I can't be bothered to type it all out in sentences.)

What sucked:

- My Music presentation. 

- My 2.4 km timing. 

- My Geog assignment.

- The internet. It's still as slow as ever and even thinking about loading YouTube videos makes me want to cry. 

- Nothing else here, I think.

What didn't suck:

- Spent almost all of Study Time telling lame jokes and discussing dumb Math equations because our usual table was missing (somehow, mysteriously) and we sat at the little round tables at the side (too lazy to move). 

- English was fun, Alvin Lin showed us a magic trick (a few, actually, but the first two were phonies). 

- No homework due tomorrow. 


All right, time for a tag survey thing from Myra.


so. what do you think of school?
Right now? I despise it.

mhm. which class do you hate the most?
I don't hate any classes. They're all pretty much equal in terms of awfulness.

has there ever been a fire at your school?
I don't know, but our fire alarms seem to think they happen all the time.

which class do you zone out the most in?
Geography? Either that or Physics.

how big is your school?
Probably not as big as MS.

what kind of kids go there?
Won't say.

what do you have 3rd period?
Since tomorrow is with Thursday's agenda, Math.

have you ever cried at school?
No.

how are the dances there?
Don't know.

are you involved in any sports?
No.

do you take the bus?
Used to. I miss it. Now I walk.

do you take coffee with you to school?
No, I buy it at school.

i take monster with me most often.
Well good for you.

are you bored yet?
Definitely. Thanks for noticing.

have you ever actually fallen asleep in school?
Obviously, yes. I'm still human, you know.

do you ever use your locker?
Don't have one.

does your cafeteria smell like weird cheese?
Thank God, no.

how's the food there?
It depends.

have you ever met your principal?
Yeah.

have you ever thrown up at school?
No, and never, I hope.

ever hooked up in one of the bathrooms?
That would probably one of the last places to do that.

are there any goth/emo kids at your school?
I don't think so.

are you one of them?
Yeah. Not.

how are the guys/girls? decent?
Yeah, I s'pose.

how much homework do you get a night?
Night time is for doing homework. Day time is when you get them. When you get them, loads.

how often do you have fire drills?
I've never had one yet. So far.

do your teachers get mad when you text in class?
Not if they don't see you.

do you ever have dreams about school?
Yeah, strangely. I call them "nightmares".

i'm sorry.
So you are. 

are you dating someone who goes to your school?
Nope.

what grade are you in?
Year 2?

are you excited to graduate?
Graduation is far, far away.

have you ever fallen off your chair?
At school, or what? You should at least be more specific. 

are you friends with the jocks?
I don't know the answer to that question.

are there a lot of cliques?
I don't know the answer to that question either.

is high school overrated or under-rated?
Hey, guess what? I don't know the answer to this question either.

are you tired?
Yeah...

of course you are. it's a school night. right?
Yes. Congratulations.

high school sucks. no?
At this point, yes.   

...Oh all right, a bit then.

No comments: