Sunday, March 08, 2009

Mothercare.

It's official. Desperate salespeople freak me out.

I bet they hadn't made a sale all day when they approached Syafiqah and I.
"Excuse me, will you smell this? No, please, pleeeease, just smell this! Smell this, please! Please...!"
"Would you be interested it- no please, just one second. One second. Please..."

You get the drift. 

Stupid internet. Stupid workload. I want to go to bed, but I'm stuck here doing my BM puisi powerpoint presentation. 

I chose Chopin's prelude in C minor 'cause I'm dedicating my poem to him anyway. 

So people, if you see my sign off suddenly, I'm not being rude, it's just that the internet connection is terrible. Has been terrible lately. Don't know when it'll recover, but hopefully soon. 

Oh, and I still can't get my triangle to look right. 

My ruler must have something against me.

No comments: