Monday, April 06, 2009

Axolotl!

Stella just showed me a picture of Kimi Raikkonen shaking Her Majesty the Queen of England's hand (we know she picks her nose with it) while David Coulthard (I actually miss DC a lot, the rudely frank Transformer-lookalike) looked on. 

That must've been ages ago. 

Ferrari should start winning. Honestly. 

Apparently Cheryl has grown super attached to the snails and crickets we put into our terrarium yesterday. The snails were taken from school and the crickets were bought from a fish farm (I followed Rania there). 
And we also found "earthworm haven", which is a corner of moist, icky dirt where the earthworm community thrives. 

But I digress.

The snails were named SomTally (a mixture of Tom and Sally), CanTally, WillTally, and DonTally. 
The ten crickets were named on similar levels of weirdness, such as Epic, Failure, Loser, Coolio, et cetera. 


Today, Cikgu Isa taught us the exact same thing he taught us last week. Poor guy. I felt really sorry for him, so I copied down what he wrote on the board (he gave us the entire answer to the surat kiriman rasmi question). 
I don't know why we didn't tell him (I think Yos lied to him or something), but Aisyah and I started laughing like mad, then the guys started laughing, and then we passed Nerds (the sweets) around class. 
It's either he doesn't care, or he hasn't noticed yet. Either one, I encourage him to keep doing it. 

I'm going to bed now. Been a busy day. 

Night all.

By the way, google "Axolotl" if you wish. 

Or even better, "blobfish".

No comments: