Friday, April 17, 2009

BM is still boring.

I'm trying to brainwash myself with the songs and names of around (give or take) thirty-two composers who died a hundred or so years back (I think the contemporary composers died a bit later, during or after Hitler's time). 

So far so good, I think (I hope). 

I may clear up all unfinished business (folding clothes, ironing, clearing up my mess of a table, etc) before I go to bed tonight. 

I'm super tired. I can't believe I've got to go to school at 7.30 a.m tomorrow, and then attend a concert (which will like, totally make up for all the hell I've been through this week). 

This means I'll be pretty much occupied all day, and that means I won't have time to do my Bio practical report or write the report on our terrarium or do our Geography model tomorrow. 
Do the math, and it leaves only Sunday.

Meh.

I forgot to mention we went on a field trip last Wednesday. Listened to a talk by Mr C. Kunalan (funny [as in great sense of humour] old sprinter dude) at the YOG (Youth Olympic Games) Learning Centre.

There was free food. 

Yum. 

Good free food.

I think the only thing any of us would say about the trip was that the free food was good. 

Now I think that's sad.

I think our Physics teacher is stalking us. She seems to find us everywhere, in the canteen, class, student's lounge.

Hmm. A scary part of the Symphony Fantastique is coming up. 

See you next post.

No comments: