Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eddsworld.

It's strange that when I'm awfully free and jobless, nobody chats with me on MSN and when I'm busy as hell and I need to go online to do some discussing, everybody suddenly decides to talk to me. 

I think it's kind of funny, actually. 

This morning, there were "lots of announcements", according to the announcement guy (who was going the announcements, besides the obvious). And he was right. There were loads

After flag-raising was temperature-taking (whee, hyphens). 

Okay, I just shocked my roommate for yelling out half of the word "REALLY??????" and stopping myself in time. Apparently Stella misread the headlines and thought McLaren was going to be suspended for three whole races, but then realised the punishment will only be carried out by the FIA only when there is "further breach by the team".

Nooo.

That's no fun. 

Anyway, out of current disappointment and back to temperature-taking and hyphens. 

We were made to bring our thermometers today and check our own temperatures to be recorded 'cause I think the school is being cautious about "flu babi". You know, it's hard to take anything with a name like that seriously, even when we know it's level with "very-fatal-disease-that-might-kill-you". 
Such a pity. Imagine if they had "blobfish flu" or something. Sorry, but I think I'd laugh my head off. 

Physics was weird. Ms Li tried to play that game with the styrofoam plates again. Meh. I think she needs to revise her methods. Not very efficient. People should stop arguing and get on with it. That way, life is so much easier. 

My Physics sucks.

FPS was kinda weird as well, 'cause we (Rania, MJ, Cheryl, Ivy and I) had this terribly impromptu presentation on Diabolo (actually the teachers-in-charge told us three weeks ago, but none of us were bothered). I think everyone else was unprepared as well. 

Oh, I just realised I've done three presentations in three days. The super easy Bio one on saving energy, the Mockingbird/Flies one, and the FPS one. Cool.



By the way, my phone is not a prank-call hotline. 

No comments: