Friday, April 17, 2009

Haw Par Villa.

And here is the next post. 

The photography workshop dude, George, took us on a field trip this afternoon, to Haw Par Villa. To be honest, that place gave me the creeps. I'm still severely creeped out. Chinese mythology is spooky.

Hey look, it's the Monkey King.
Life before KFC.
This places scares the hell outta me. And that pun was not intentional. There was a place showing how evil-doers were punished in Chinese Hell, but we didn't go in. 
My reflections pic. It was supposed to be "homework" but I never handed it in 'cause nobody asked for it.
Cake! Yum. Oreo Cheesecake. 
Can you believe all this stuff can fit inside that fridge over there? It's like a mini-miracle.
I found this picture in my phone, but I can't remember what the occasion was. I think it was for the March birthdays at Pizza Hut. Yum.

No comments: