Thursday, April 02, 2009

Die, homework, die!

Recent events:

- Struggled to wake up early.

- Went to school.

- Totally forgot it was April Fool's until Rania played a trick on MJ and Cheryl starting lying about the FPS thing (which I didn't do at all).

- Learned that our mentor teacher finds sexually inappropriate advertisements "interesting".

- Played with slinkies during Physics in the lab and got my Physics paper back. Meh.

- Could have died of boredom in during FPS, which Rania missed and is still rubbing it in my face. Though she did help us postpone our skit deadline to three weeks later.

- Got through to God-knows-what for Talentsearch.

- Stayed back in school to record the orchestra concert rehearsal thing (which couldn't go well 'cause we had to keep pausing it). Meh. The video camera was pretty cool though.

- Struggled to wake up again.

- Went to school again.

- I think I fell asleep during Malay. And I think Aisyah did as well, but Cikgu didn't seem to mind. I think. One hour has never seemed so long. 

- Since classes end (for my class) at 11.30 a.m, MJ, Rania and I spent our time looking at the Year 1s playing ping pong and wishing they would go to class so we could play. Then we hung out at the netball court for a while 'cause we can't go home until 1 p.m. 


Now I've got to do a Chemistry journal thing due tomorrow. 

Still don't like homework.

No comments: