Monday, April 27, 2009

Typo error #1: The "aborption of water".

In case you're wondering, no, I haven't died over the weekend or anything like that. 

I've been busy as, well, I don't want to compare myself to an insect (as much as I love the dear things), but the bottom line is that I've been really busy. 

My mum and aunt (Chun Wee's mum) came over during the weekend. Stayed at a hotel with 'em for two nights. Air-conditioning is awesome. 
These two shop a lot, and I mean it. But I'm not complaining. 'Cause I has a new pair of shoes. Also, two James Morrison CDs and a LOTR (Lord of the Rings) soundtrack. Wheee. I'm listening to 'Songs For You, Truths For Me' now. 'Once When I Was Little' is such a sweet song. Now I'm trying to decide whether to sync my iPod with my Macbook iTunes 'cause I can't click and drag. Meh.


Time's been moving so fast, it's scaring me. Sure, it comes in handy during boring lessons and such, but what when we're enjoying ourselves? I wish it would slow down. Just a bit.

Miraculously, I think I'm going to pass my Geography test. At least I know I've got two marks out of twenty-five guaranteed. I hardly studied. But hey, whatever goes. 

Some of us spent all night finishing up our slides for the English To Kill A Mockingbird/Lord of the Flies/Lord of the Mockingbird/To Kill A Fly/whatever-you-want-to-call-it presentation. 
Our teacher didn't show up. 
Didn't know whether to cry or to laugh.

Today's the last day Cikgu Isa is teaching us, I think. 'Cause we've got cross country on Thursday and Friday is Labour Day (no classes. One good thing about studying here is that they've got all sorts of holidays we don't have in Brunei). I think I'm going to miss the old dude. 

Oh, and I refuse to accept the fact that I may have a slight cold. I'm healthy. Good. Brilliant. And in denial. 

So. 

I'm off to organise my (currently non-existent) Music file for tomorrow.

Adieu.

No comments: