Sunday, April 19, 2009

Romantic Fantasy Worlds...?

Throat hurts. 

This is stupid. 

I could have died of exhaustion yesterday, what with all the standing at the concourse and asking people if they would like to know more about our research programme.

I think they thought I was a complete lunatic. I think I thought I was a complete lunatic. 

I am never doing that again. 
Sore throat was probably caused by all the standing, talking, and handing out postcards.

Then we took a bus to the Esplanade, waited, went to the pre-concert talk, ate at McDonald's, attended concert, almost fell asleep during the third movement of the Symphony Fantastique, woke up to watch the final two movements (which were like, the best of the lot). 

Took a bus back with people from the hostel.

Stella just told me "Saturday's are awesome. Qualifying, Project Runway, House."
You make me feel sad, Stel. Do you know how much I want to watch those? A lot. A huge lot. I miss Astro. 

F1 China is on later. And I can't watch it. Again. I'm trying to see if I can load the qualifying highlights on Espnstar. 

Meh. 

Got to go do Bio.

No comments: