Thursday, April 30, 2009

X-Country cxl-ed.

Whee. The model we threw away last week after spending ages making. Don't you just love our trees?

Okay, way overdue post coming up.

Cross country was cancelled. Well, half of it, at least. 

Too bad though. I was like, a last-minute recruit to be on duty to record it. 

I was waiting with Michelle at station 4 for the competitive girl runners to run past so we could film 'em, but nobody came. So we waited. And waited. Then one of the teachers decided to make a call. Only then we realised it got cancelled.

The video cam was super cute. Like, really, really cute. Much smaller than the one we used during the concert, 'cause we were going to have to walk the trail. 

Then I went home with Fatinn. We took a bus to Clementi Central to eat. Noodles. Yum. Then we took another bus back to the hostel. 

The rest of my afternoon was spent sleeping, looking like a retard trying to learn how to play the piano in the Music Room, and then watched movies all night with Fatinn and Wardah. 

Now I know that Wardah has a whole stack of DVDs from Brunei. Cheap. 

They were trying to make me cry watching 'A Walk To Remember'. It's such a sweet movie. 

And no, I didn't cry.

No comments: