Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Webcomics.

Ferrari finally have points (three) to their name this season after four races, but somehow deep inside me I'm completely, utterly unsatisfied. 

Whatever happened to them? They used to be an awesome team. Great strategy, great car, brilliant drivers (who are still brilliant, by the way). 

Now, the cars lack diffusers and recently took the KERS off Kimi's car and their strategy still sucks. 

You know about swine flu? They named it that way to avoid saying "pig flu". 
But I got a copy of yesterday's Malay paper and the headlines said "Flu Babi". Oh well. So much for not being rude.

My nose has been leaking all day and I can't stand it anymore.

Today's weather was particularly strange. I woke up, and there was thunder and lightning, but no rain and the sky was bright. Only afterwards it started raining. 

That's why we had PE in the hall today. Ran in circles for ten minutes continuously and we were dismissed. Cool.

Webcomics for the win.

I'm going off to take a look at my Physics file to see if I need to do anything for tomorrow's file check.

Night.

No comments: