Saturday, April 04, 2009

Rant.

It's like we've got to do Bio projects every weekend. 

I want my life back. Biology projects should be limited to like, two per semester or something like that. Even better, they should ban Biology projects altogether.

Online petition, anybody? (We could toss in all homework in general while we're at it.)

By the way, do we have to do that North Korea emotions thing? If yes, when is it due?

When's the Math Assignment 4 due?

I really, really loathe homework. I wish it would just wither up and die. Die, and I would attend its funeral. I would have it forever in my memories as a time-snatcher, a pointless load of work we don't want to do that gives teachers more work than they deserve in marking it, a pointless waste of paper and killer of the environment. 

If everybody hates it, then why not just terminate it?

I need a life. 

Please at least just reduce the amount of homework we get. Please?

I admit this is only one side of the story. But come on. We're humans, not machines.

No comments: