Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lost & Found.

I take it back. 

Turned out my weekend wasn't so boring after all. 

Actually, it wasn't even an ounce boring. 

I lost my wallet. 

Then I got it back. 

Short story long, this guy called Mr Soh found it after I dropped it somewhere (or at least I reckon I dropped it) yesterday and I got it back from him today. 

He found my wallet in a toilet with no cash inside. 

To the (major) loser who stole my money: I hope you become lactose intolerant and get stuck eating nothing but dairy products all your life. Also, it would be great if you went to Hell.

At least all the identifications cards and stuff were inside.

Though I can't believe how I could've been so careless. I hate the word "careless", actually. 
Careless literally means "not caring", but I do care. It's just that sometimes, these things can't be helped. It's not entirely my fault I'm such a loser. 

I've got a Bio quiz tomorrow. Better go study.

You know, the weekend is coming soon. Just five more days. 

Oh, and I finally managed to play MarioKart Wii this afternoon with Ly En (Ivanka's toiletmate) and later Woan Chyi (Wardah's roommate). 

Then, after getting my wallet back and eating at Pizza Hut with Ivanka (get well soon, Iv) and Ly En, there was a birthday celebration at Ms Queenie's place. Cake good. Pics promised tomorrow. 

Also, I watched August Rush (borrowed from Feyra) last night. Crappy crappy ending. The story was good though it seemed kinda impossible. Who on earth can play like a pro the very first time the touch the musical instrument? 

I mean, what are the odds?

No comments: