Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last-minute = uncool.

I am/supposed to be/will be rushing our Geography report due tomorrow. 

The thing is, only Rania and I are doing it at the present. 

Where on earth is everyone?

This is dumb. 


Anyway, school today was as boring as school can be.

She deducted marks off my English essay three times. And she didn't even tell me why. Why?

During Music, we got reminded by Ms Tay that we had a concert to attend and we had to take attendance for the pre-concert talk, the concert, and after the concert (in case we got so bored we decided to leave half-way). I wouldn't want to leave. I'm watching for free what other people willingly pay for. It's cool. 

We also watched John Cage conduct his four minutes and thirty-three seconds of silence piece. We kept laughing during the "silence". It apparently had three movements and he had to wipe his sweat and turn over his empty score during the movement intervals. Weird.

Almost fell asleep during Geography. M&Ms keep me alive. 

NAPFA wasn't so sucky today. Got two As. 

Cluster people are playing Scrabble in the pantry. I want to play. But I can't. 

Stupid last-minute Geography report.

No comments: