Friday, April 10, 2009

"This brings tears to my eyes..." -Creed

I reckon I've just spent the entire day watching pointless videos on YouTube. 

Well, maybe not the entire day, but perhaps around 95% of it or something like that (the other five per cent was for eating, using the bathroom and attempting to be awesome by playing the Super Mario theme). Talk about jobless. 

It's my grandma's birthday today. I wish I were back home to personally greet her, but just a phone call would suffice for now. I heard they had cake to celebrate. I want cake. I really do. Not just any old cake, but the super good ones, with just the right layer of cream, and just the right lightness, with the perfect amount of chocolatey goodness.


I stole this picture from my uncle's blog, but I can't be bothered to resize it. I would just love to get my hands on this thing and stuff spoonfuls of it into my mouth. Sweet, sugary bliss. I remember the last time I had really awesomely brilliant cake was with my cousin before he left for Holland. Yum.

Cake is God's gift to the world. And so is chocolate and pizza. I love pizza. 

I can't believe I just wasted a good Friday (no pun intended) on YouTube and Super Mario.

Tomorrow's a Saturday, and we've got more projects to do. Bleh.

I wonder what's for supper?

No comments: