Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Appreciation.

Hey blogosphere. I'm high. On Seoul Garden 7 Up.

The effects are wearing off, but yeah.

So, Sports Day yesterday. Rained but didn't rain at the same time. Managed to pull off all the events in time after the rain stopped (it was drizzling during flag raising).

Fun, fun. Fibonacci won. Yay Fibo. (Yeah, extreme "this-is-my-sports-house" bias-ness here.)


Anyway, Staff Appreciation celebration was awesome. Had to run around with a video camera being shameless 'cause neither Michelle nor Ash would do it.

So, yeah. A huge thank you to all teachers and staff out there who keep schools going and students satisfied.

I think teachers are like, a huge part of a school's personality. Without teachers, who would we direct our inside jokes to? Without teachers, who else would be keeping our lameness in check (actually some teachers add to it, but that's not the point)? Without teachers, we'd all probably have died of nothing-to-do-ness right now.

Big *lessthanthree* to you all.


Went out for dinner and finally got those Crocs my mum wanted for my brother.

Oh God, I don't think I've ever had that much fun buying shoes.

Spent ages trying to decide whether to get pink shoes for my bro, but decided against it in the end. Compromised by buying a little fairy button thing (good think about Crocs is that you can totally overdecorate without looking stupider) to put on them. My brother likes fairies. I don't know why. I've never liked fairies.

Maybe I'll introduce him to Edward Cullen one day. Edward Cullen is totally a fairy.


Okay, I be going now.

Adieu fair people.


P.S. Three days to balikz, yo.


No comments: