Friday, February 06, 2009

Aku kan tidur.

I just sent my BM karangan (composition) to our Cikgu. The deadline is at midnight, and it's fifteen minutes to midnight now, so I guess there won't be any trouble.

I came up from the music room recently, after pretending to be able how to play the drums and trying to teach Wardah how to play the guitar (her D-string broke halfway, so wasn't of much use anyway).

This morning, I went down for breakfast feeling unbearably sleepy and I instantly understood why people say TGIF, "Thank Goodness It's Friday".

Living in Brunei for so many years, I would've said "thank goodness it's Thursday/Saturday," but that wouldn't have made any sense because we had to go to school on Saturdays and we had Fridays off. Also, four days in a row isn't even half as hellish as five school days in a row. It's just too long. Five full days of school in a row really does make you appreciate the weekends more. 

Cikgu Isa reminds me of my great-grandmother. She always says interesting things but nobody is bothered enough to listen and in the end become bored. It's 'cause of the age too, I guess. Which is old.

I miss my great-grandma. And my grandma too. And her brilliantly scrumptious mouth-watering cooking.

I miss home-cooked food. 

That good, you know.

We watched TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, dude) during CCA today. If you're wondering why, it's for a trailer we have to make next week. 

Reminded me of my pet turtles back home. I named my older one Ninja and the younger one Samurai.

I go to sleep now. 

Good night good people.

No comments: