Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Seriously sleepy.

I be sleepy.

Last night, Syafiqah and I had trouble sleeping. Someone was playing music in the middle of the night, which is against the rules (change the "is" to "was" and I'd have quoted 'Mary Had A Little Lamb").

Yet, I'm not sleeping yet. I want to finish my Chem now so I can revise for the Maths common test on Friday. Chang Yoon gets the test on Monday. No fair.

They cut the electricity for a few hours this morning (something about an emergency situation stimulation?) though we could've easily switched it back on again. We still had to have class though, which was a pity.

ACE session wasn't too awful. Even though it was a bit hot. Nathaniel got his nose cut on Yos' swiss knife. I don't really know how it happened, but Yos' explanation went something like this, "He was walking walking, I was holding the thing... boom."

During Physics, we convinced our teacher to let us move to the concourse where it was breezier. Then we got to move to one of the labs and I lost my ruler somehow somewhere sometime.

Rania, Cheryl and MJ played Bingo while Ms Seah was explaining about how thermometers could be improved in terms of sensitivity and reaction time. 

I was just really cold.

Went to the library with Zhen Jie during lunch. Borrowed those Music CDs and listened to Vivaldi. 

Da Vinci is still boring. 

God knows why.

No comments: